Tutorials

Friday, June 5, 2015

Beaders Feedback


*******Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle,  and the life of the candle will not be shortened,  talents and creativity never decreases by being shared.********



        When we take the Opportunity to help others learn, it will kick start our creativity, allow us to pursue new avenues of thinking, and inspire us to new new things, leading us through a new creative path.
          Often we do not realise the impact we have on others, the little things we do counts and goes a long way to help someone we do not even realse we have helped.

        Am So happy that my blog is an inspiration to people,  being viewed as an inspiration is so humbling. Am also inspired by many great beaders too, I take my time to use all the resources the internet have to offer,  Online magazines, e-books, patterns, blogs and many others, am just simply giving back to the society that made me. A big thank you to beaders who sees my blog as an inspiration,  am greatly honoured. 
    On this note, am starting a Beaders feedback series, I will be showcasing  the beadworks of beaders who have been inspired through this blog, those that are happy in what they've achieved and are thrilled by their creative effort.

View the beadworks after the cut;


Vickie rocking the spiral rope she made through the help of this blog

Spiral rope made by Peonies concept, if you need one you can contact her through the phone number provide on the picture.

Cellini spiral, made by Busayomi of Tommy Beads

I call this ocean blue, spiral rope made by vickie.



Dont forget to share your finished project with me;
Facebook: Oloruntogbe Oluwatomisin.
Email: dimplecheek08@gmail.com.
watsapp no: 07031905046.
BBM PIN: 53395AA2.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks ma for d privilege, my bead was really nice on me on dat day. I will do more whn am less busy with sch work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete