Tutorials

Thursday, April 23, 2015

OWANBE: RAW COLLAR

    She called me yesterday,  she wants a very beautiful and unique piece for OWANBE, and she will be making use of it today,   wow!!! how am I going to do that, all the unique designs I know are time consuming, how am I going to give her the best within this short time, "hmmmm"  after thinking for a while, I settled for this RAW COLLAR.
See it after the cut,



RAW COLLAR

It so beautiful and elegant. 

What's that design that stitch up very quickly?  

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its not bicone, I used size 6, 8 and 10 crystal bead for the collar, thank u aunty udy for all the comment, am really motivated to do more

      Delete
  2. Pls maa where do u reside?!need to learn beadmaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odunuga damilolaMay 5, 2015 at 5:48 AM

    Where in indo

    ReplyDelete
  4. When will u be able to share this procedure with us please? I love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. When will u be able to share this procedure with us please? I love this blog

    ReplyDelete