Tutorials

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

AM THE BADDEST PHOTOGRAPHER

*****The normal saying is "a picture is worth a thousand words", but now in this social media age " a picture is worth a few hundred likes, a couple of comments, and a handful of retweets and shares"****




      Good morning guys, how was the Easter celebration, mine was fantastic, although I spent the holiday at home working on a beadwork "beaded curly fur", except for the fact that I went to church on Sunday morning, I was home for the rest of the day and also on Easter Monday.





           I took this picture on Saturday morning on my way to an occasion, the picture is to beautiful for my eyes only so I decided to share it on this blog, I keep staring at the picture over and over again, I think am in love with myself….lol….. to me, this picture convey energy, charisma, passion and some other skills that are hard to write about. Less I forget, it also showcase me rocking my beautiful neckpiece. 

      I don't actually believe I could snap this kind of beautiful picture with my phone, by myself, the feeling is awesome, I snapped it using my Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos camera, I think this subscribe to the fact that you don't have to be a professional Photographer to take great photos, neither do you have to own a nice camera with high quality to snap awesome photos.

Here are some great tips I got about snapping a good photograph with your camera;

1.  Try as much as possible to take your photos under natural lighting.

2. Know your phone camera settings, don't rely on your phone's default mode.

3. When taking images with your phone camera, try and go as close as possible to the subject rather than zooming in when taking the shot.

4. Clean up your phone camera lens to clear up any grime or fingerprints stain.

5. Don't encourage your subject to stand directly facing the sun.

6. Take as many picture as possible, at different angles and posture, then you can choose the best out of them later.


NECKPIECE FINALLY GOT A NAME.




    Yay!!!    the neckpiece am rocking in this picture finally got a name, the neckpiece was christened FIGURE 8  by Aderonke, I believe you will all agree with me that FIGURE 8 is an appropriate name for it.

           As a show of appreciation I will be giving Aderonke a 500 naira recharge card  in any network she want, I know some people may say it's too small, but you have to bear with me, cause that's all I have to give for now. And to others that did suggest one name or the other for the neckpiece, Aunty Udy and Chinwe Obayi , I say a big thank you  "Eshey",  don't worry there will be more giveaway on this blog. 


    *****I'am a casual blogger and am learning  my way into blogging by watching others doing it******

What's do you think about my picture? 


14 comments:

  1. You are beautiful and the necklace is lovely. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank u agatha, but there are just some designs that I cant just expain online, unless we see face to face, you won't believe that some pple even find it difficult to understand the simple ones av been writing

      Delete
  3. Pls let's learn to appreciate our sis here,she's doing a great job. Don't expect tutorial on every work done by her . she has really helped me with the tutorial she posted here and i appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1.  I really wish blogger can include a "like" button in this comment session, 100 likes for this, u really spoke my mind

      Delete