Tutorials

Saturday, April 4, 2015

HAPPY EASTER

***May the good lord bless you on this day and may it be a new beginning of greater prosperity, success and happiness, I wish you all a happy Easter celebration.***



At the cross I bow my knee
Where your blood was shed for me
There’s no greater love than this 
You have overcome the grave
Glory fills the highest place
What can separate me now?
                       These are lyrics from a song by Hillsong.

        The celebration of Easter marks the cultural idea of remembering our redemption from sins, it’s the day we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ from death, a time in a Christian life to remember Christ’s eternal  gift.




       As a way to celebrate and remember all that Christ did for me, I made this beaded crosses, using cubic RAW beading. This beaded cross is a special craft for the Easter season, you can use them as charms, pendants or earrings, key chain ornaments ,and  it can also be worn all year long as a proclamation of faith, you can also give it to a friend as a gift for the season. 
     Happy Easter,
            Stay creative,
    Tomisin .

No comments:

Post a Comment