Tutorials

Friday, March 13, 2015

NECKPIECE NEEDS A NAME

Hey guys, 
      I guess you all are preparing for a awesome weekend, mine have started already. Have been so lazy this week, no blog update,am so sorry,  I do hope you will forgive me for this.
    Despite my laziness,  I was able to make this awesome neckpiece,  which is my favourite creation right now, and am definitely keeping this one for myself, lol.....*winks. The problem is, this beautiful Work of art, doesn't have a name, can you please suggest a name for my beautiful neckpiece? lol....I will be awaiting your suggestions at the comment section. 


                                                     Stay creative......
                                                         Tomisin

13 comments:

  1. Swirl.... very cool.....don't u think the word is too big, oya aunty udy think harder and suggest again, thanks for suggesting, it means a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a good and great work love this bead, and you are creative too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u very much, am so happy you love my work, do come back again to see more from me

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Wao, figure 8 is actually very nice and am going to go for it, thanks

      Delete
  4. You are welcome..... Please where are u based, ill like to upgrade cos I'm a beaded as well. Thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stay in Ondo state, pls I will need your contact No, I doono if u've read my last post, u should read it. Thanks, you can send it to my email dimplecheek08@gmail.com

      Delete