Tutorials

Friday, March 6, 2015

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE


Before you begin your journey in the beading world, you need to gather some basic tools and supplies, you will need to know what tools are required,and  what supplies are required.

 Here is a list of the basic supplies you will need for your bead project:

1. Round nose plier: 

     Used for making wire loops.

2. Flat nose plier:

      It's used for setting jump rings.

3. Wire cutter.

4. Beading thread or fish line:

       It comes in different sizes of thickness.

5. Beading needle.

6. Ear wires.

7. Clasps.

8. Headpins: 

    Headpin is use in making earrings.

9. Eyepins

10. Ruler or tape measure.

11. Adhesive like UHU, E-6000, and super glue.

12. Scissors.

13. Memory wire:

       Is an extremely hard, coiled wire that does not lose it shape, in comes in different sizes for bracelet. 
14.  Beads:
        It comes in all shapes, and sizes in many different colour

You can get all these beading supplies at any bead store near you



4 comments:

  1. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I suppose that is my excuse. I have been planning to get some beading tools for sometime now but procrastination, procrastination, procrastination has been my bane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I suppose that is my excuse. I have been planning to get some beading tools for sometime now but procrastination, procrastination, procrastination has been my bane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my supplies at long last.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!!! Thats really great, I cant wait to see your designs

      Delete