Tutorials

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

WEEKLY PROJECT: BEADED FUR

I stumbled on this youtube video tutorial, BEADED FUR BRACELET by Svetlana Mcdaniel, the tutorial was very clear with a detailed illustrations, I really like the technique,but I didnt understand the language of the instructor🙈🙈.
So, today am starting on the beaded fur project, thanks to "MP Creations", a beading group which I belongs to on "watsapp". One of the members Bolanle Ajilola was able to write the tutorial out step by step.
Thanks to Svetlana Mcdaniel for this awesome design😊
Thanks to MP Creations beading group.


So what are you making this week?

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would love to see the pictures wen u are done

      Delete
  2. Oooohhh! Can you share the steps pls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tomi - Can I call u that? U r an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Please how can I get the steps for the beaded fur. Watched the YouTube video but I didnt understand it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please where can I find the tutorial? Would really love to try it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete