Tutorials

Thursday, March 5, 2015

TUTORIAL: BEADED FUR



Dear friends,

 The feedback I got as regards to my BEADED FUR project was very awesome, thank you all for your love and support, I love you all and I wish you the best in your beading journey. Have been receiving different calls and messages on watsapp, about me doing a tutorial on BEADED FUR by Svetlana Mcdaniel, here is a link to his youtube video on the project.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-jxgWxmlqc

Here is a written tutorial with pictures, I do hope I will not end up confusing you the more. 





MATERIALS:

1. Size 1 seed bead in two colours (yellow and blue).

I will refer to yellow as A and Blue as B.

2. 0.30 Fishing line.

3. Needle (size 12).

You can find all the bead materials and supplies at any bead shop near you.

PROCEDURE:

1. Attach a needle to a comfortable length of fishing line.

2. Pick up twelve A bead , slide them down to the end of the fish line, leaving about a 6 inch tail, tie to form a circle.

3. Pick up five (5) B bead, and pass your needle through the A bead the fishing line comes out from to make a ring, pull snug.
 

4. Pass your needle into the next A bead, string 5 B bead and pass your needle through the A bead the fishing line comes out from to make a ring, like you did in step 3.

5. Repeat step 4 two more times.


6. Pick 3 A bead, and stitch through the A bead in between the next ring.

7. Repeat step 6 three more times.

Note: step up, by passing your needle out through the second  (3A) bead added in step 6.

Gently push your bead work into a tube shape.


8. Pick up 5 B bead and pass your needle through the A bead the fishing line comes out from to make a ring, like you did in step 3.

9. Pick 3 A bead and pass your needle into the 2nd bead of the previous  3B bead.

10. Repeat step 8.

11. Keep repeating step 9 and 8, over and over till it reach your desired length.

NOTE: the counting of the B bead can increase or decrease, it depends on how you want your beadwork to look like.

Feel free to share your finish project with me.

Watsapp number: 07031905046

Bbm pin:53395AA2

Facebook: Oloruntogbe Oluwatomisin



                                                 Yours in beading,

                                                            Tomisin

18 comments:

  1. Great blog you have here admin, I love your handwork. Keep it up
    Www.jaybossng.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but this one na work o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nneoma, na work, but it's worth trying, so get your beading supplies and get to work, don't forget to share ur finish project

      Delete
  3. Would you like to do a guest feature on my blog? I am so impressed with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odunuga damilolaMay 5, 2015 at 6:02 AM

    Can I save ur number. Love ur work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can save my number, hoping to hear from you.

      Delete
  5. Thanks a lot for dis tutorial.... God bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this tutoria. it went a long way

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will try it and get back to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. It took me 5 days to master this. One colour is do so time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tutorial, will send in my finished work

    ReplyDelete